Friday 24 May 2013

Cafe at 91 @ Tambun Inn Hotel, Ipoh.

Hey there everyone. I bet you are all glad that it's finally the holidays! I was out with my mum and brothers earlier today and we were searching for a place to have a cup of coffee or tea. I remembered my friend Winnie told me about the new cafe in town which is Cafe at 91, Tambun Inn Hotel. My mum thought we should give it a try as it is super near my house, a total plus point.

Cafe at 91 is located on the ground floor of Tambun Inn Hotel, very close to Mariaville. A quaint little cafe with a warm setting which makes you feel welcomed and comfortable once you enter.

It's a small place with a quiet surrounding, a very suitable place to chat with your friends and family :)

Comfy couch to dine and have a cup of latte.





I've always loved a place with really sweet and cute deco. And I am happy that I could find all sorts of things that match that criteria of mine at this cafe. Yay!




Ain't the design of this place cute? Hehe

























And this would be a nice spot for a photo, in my opinion of course. Honestly, I'm quite impressed with my phone's camera so far. Samsung Note FTW :)

Candid pic with the deco. Ignore the blur face. Keep scrolling down.

Just in case you were wondering what are the different coffee types. A simple way of putting it. This is interesting and I don't think I have seen this in any of the cafes I've been to. I am fond of the polaroids too!
The desserts displayed. There are a variety of macaroons, mini ones and cakes which include cheesecake, banana crumble tarts and tiramisu.


And this is my little bro Bryan. Look at his forever alone face! :P

The sofa. Can you see the little tag that says "Little Princess" on the wall? Well, my mum wanted to take it home to hung it on my room door. Sadly, it didn't happen. 




And this is what we ordered. They were having a promo today. Buy any 3 desserts on display for RM 10. Wow, good buy :)

The mini macaroons are priced at RM3.90 for 2; tiramisu, cheesecake and banana crumble tart for RM 4.00 each.

Hello Kitty fans, yes. The cafe latte is RM 7.90.

Mum ordered Honey Lemon which is RM5.90 per glass.
I believe my stomach always has a room for desserts. Don't you?






Well, apart from desserts, they do also serve kimchi ramen, sandwiches, waffles, and so much more.

Browse their hand-written menu!
Tiramisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.







My bro Kevin ordered this Iced Chocolate. Well, he loves chocolate. And it comes with a scoop of chocolate ice-cream. RM 8.90 for his favourite drink.









My favourite deco of the cafe! There is a huge bunny. Though I would even like it more if it's blue. Haha, but anyways it is so adorable!!! :)

And of course, a picture with the cute bunny! Look, it even has a halo. I wish I could take it home! Ok, the lighting is off :/

Aikssss, sorry for such a long post. So, whatchu waiting for? Head over to Cafe at 91 to take lots of pictures! I mean, for coffee and desserts, and pictures :) A great hangout place with your girlfriends and guys, take your girlfriend there. That would be really sweet of you and she would like it. 

Here's the link for the location:
Operating hours: Tues-Sun (11.00am til 6.00pm).

Til then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment